Are you a talented senior graphic designer with a passion for both print and web? We’re looking for a senior-level professional with expertise in both areas, who can develop strategic, creative solutions for a variety of clients and projects in a fast-paced (and fun!) agency environment.
For print and brand development work, you’ll produce design solutions across a variety of projects, including logos, brand systems, advertising, and sales collateral. You’ll collaborate regularly within our team, and occasionally meet with clients. And as an integral part of our web development team, you’ll apply your UX knowledge and creativity to develop a wide range of modern website designs.
This key role requires a high level of experience, skill, and professionalism. A strategic mindset is key to success at Stride, as is an eagerness to learn and a willingness to jump in wherever needed.
- A strong design portfolio featuring both digital and print media. Must include business/marketing related work.
- A minimum of 8 years’ work experience in design/marketing. Agency experience a plus but not required.
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Figma is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of target audiences and marketing objectives in your work
- Strong written skills, with the ability to critically evaluate copy
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and manage time effectively
- A congenial approach and can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree with significant coursework in design
Benefits & Work Environment
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and great benefits, including generous paid time off, health insurance, a retirement plan, professional education opportunities, misc perks, and a sought-after work environment that prioritizes the whole person. We believe in true work-life balance, we make time for celebrations and fun, and we promote a company culture of respect, diversity, and wellbeing. You may work at our office full-time or on a hybrid schedule (this is not a fully remote position.) We have a beautiful open space in Burlington’s eclectic south end with free parking, high ceilings, lots of snacks, and unlimited espresso.
Stride Creative Group is a full-service marketing and design agency that’s been serving clients in Vermont and beyond since 2004. We’re a small team of creative innovators who value hard work, smart thinking, and authenticity. Bring us your talents and a sense of humor, and leave your artist ego at the door. We’ll provide you with a great place to work!
Please send your résumé, cover letter and online portfolio to careers at stridecreative.com. We will not consider applications complete without a personalized cover letter.
An Equal Opportunity Employer